Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stock Photography Sales Statistic August 2010

This is my stock photography sales statistic for August 2010. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for August 2010:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. Veer
  3. Fotolia
  4. iStockPhoto
I was prepared for a big dip after the excellent month of July, but -32% was not to bad (hitting the summer hole). August 2010 was compared to August 2009 much better, and I reached in August finally the total income amount of last year. August was the best month ever for iStockPhoto, Photocase, and Veer.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

Hi! too bad you had a decrease from July.. I am increasing I guess because of the hard upload! keep up the good work, Luis

Post a Comment