Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photokore Just Selected The First Top 10 Images Of The Photo Contest "My Country Photo Contest"


 To find out more about the photo contest "My Country PhotoContest" from Photokore. Or view the Top 10 Gallery.

This is a great opportunity to share your images and win a fabulous prize! In addition, images will be eligible for sale on Photokore's site.

Photokore's "My Country" Photo Contest begins July 1, 2011 and ends August 15, 2011, 11:59pm GMT.

The theme for this contest is "My Country". The objective is to submit a photo that best captures the essence of a country that holds a special place in your heart, whether you live there or have just visited. The word 'My' is subjective and can be interpreted differently based on your personal preference.




No comments:

Post a Comment