Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stock Photography Sales Statistic July 2011

This is my stock photography sales statistic for July 2011. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.

These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for July 2011:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. Alamy
  3. 123RF
  4. DepositPhotos
Last month I asked "Has the summer hole started?". Well, good question. July is 9% up compared to June, but slightly down compared to last year July. Looking at the development of 2010 then it looks more as a plain.When comparing 2011 to 2010 then I already reached 79% of last year and we are only halfway into the year. So overall 2011 is hopefully a good year! None of the agencies had a best month, but the four agency named above in the list where strong this month.

(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)


oyster lew said...

nice earning, shutterstock is good, may i know if u post your content in microstock to alamy too?

stock photo

Henrik Lehnerer said...

Yes I make the same images also through Alamy with a RF license available.

Post a Comment