Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stock Photography Sales Statistic August 2011

This is my stock photography sales statistic for August 2011. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for August 2011:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. DepositPhotos
  3. Dreamstime
  4. iStockPhoto
I expended to have a drop in August, but the drop was much softer with only 11% compared to July. And an increase of 23% compared to August 2010. It was the best month ever for Dreamstime. At this point I also like to mention DepositPhotos. If I don't take in account the first view month where I received the promotion to get paid for upload, then August 2011 would have been the best month ever for DepositPhotos. DepositPhotos has shown a constant increase of sales for several month.


(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)

No comments:

Post a Comment