Bridgeman Images, the world’s leading supplier of rights managed art, culture and historic images, is excited to announce the launch of their new Commission Service.
Clients can now commission art, illustration and photography from a talented pool of contemporary artists via Bridgeman Studio for a range of commercial applications including book covers, gift products and interior design. This is an addition to existing licensing related services including retouching, research and copyright clearance for artists and estates.
Commission exclusive images, tailored to your brief
Advantages of Bridgeman's Commission Service for clients
- Commission a unique image(s) from talented artists, selected for commercial licensing
- Create the perfect design for your brief allowing for continuity throughout
- Bridgeman will liaise with artists to clear copyright, saving time and money
- Exclusive and original images for your product
- Peace of mind: A secure rights-managed service
- Over 40 years experience as arts licensing specialists
- Commission Agreement and proofs ensure you get exactly what you want
Getting started: a one-stop shop for image licensing
Straightforward rights-managed service
Pass a brief onto the Bridgeman Studio team, and we will liaise your artist on your behalf
The artist will sign a Commission Agreement to deliver your art by the agreed date
Receive a high-quality, digital image, cleared to use immediately
Find out more about commissioning artists
Bridgeman Studio: The best contemporary talent for image licensing
All new artists are carefully selected by our dedicated Bridgeman Studio team, reflecting trends and demands within the global image-licensing industry.
Bridgeman Studio offers exclusive NEW benefits for artists and clients while maintaining the unbeatable Bridgeman service. Read more