Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stock Photography Sales Statistic December 2010

This is my stock photography sales statistic for December 2010. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for December 2010:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. iStockPhoto
  3. Fotolia
  4. Can Stock Photo
Surprisingly the income remained constant in December compared to November. I expected to have a big decline in December, the same as the years before.

2010 was a good year for me. The income in 2010 climbed by 60% compared to 2009. This was way above my hopes. My goal for 2011 is to achieve a gain of 20%.

It was for none of the agencies the best month in December, but it was a good month for Shutterstock, Zazzle, iStockPhoto, Can Stock Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment