In November, Photojournalist, Mario Tama will be the Artist in Residence.
More about Feast:
- Is innovative and one-of-a-kind. No other organization offers a program like it.
- Offers a public online environment connecting cutting-edge creative leaders with the design community.
- In addition to photojournalist Mario Tama, other well known artists such as writer, director and producer Kirby Ferguson and other industry luminaries who will mentor protégés on a monthly basis.
- Features “The Brief,” a creative competition in which protégés receive creative direction and feedback from top artists and are awarded either 500 iStock credits or $500.
- Provides inspiration to a fusion of artists—designers, photographers, directors, writers, marketing professionals and more.
- Acts as a catalyst for re-energizing people around their artistic talents and those of others.