Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stock Photography Sales Statistic September 2011

This is my stock photography sales statistic for September 2011. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.



These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for September 2011:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. DepositPhotos
  3. iStockPhoto
  4. 123RF 
I am so happy to see that all is back to normal! September had an increase of 30% compared to August and an increase of 14% compared to September 2010. It was the best month ever for PhotoDune and Photokore. Again I have to mention DepositPhotos! Only the those months that they payed for uploading are not better, but I had over a 100% increase at DepostiPhotos compared to the month of August. That is impressive!




(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)

No comments:

Post a Comment