Friday, July 27, 2012

List.ly a new way to share lists

Listly helps bloggers and publishers engage readers with continuously evolving viral lists right within their site. Let me show you how you can use this maybe on your blog. I am embedding here two different list, the first "Microstock" was created by me and the second "Hottest Models in the World" I found on Listly.






If understand the concept of Listly correctly, then everyone can add to these lists.So give it a try. Create your own list, share it, blog it, play with it, have fun with it.

Mr. Rebates

2 comments:

StarGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StarGirl said...

Excellent list :) You can find some agencies you may have missed on my own list of agencies (with technical details etc) here: http://www.picworkflow.com/where-to-sell-photos/

Post a Comment