Friday, August 1, 2014

Stock Photography Sales Statistic July 2014

This is my stock photography sales statistic for July 2014. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.



These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for July 2014:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. DepositPhotos
  3. Zazzle
  4. iStockPhoto
July surprised me with a 23% increase compared to June, and a 30% increase compared to July 2013. It is in the middle of the summer hole, and I would have been happy if I would have been even with last month. So I am very happy! It was the best month ever for iStockPhoto, MostPhotos, Photocase, Pond5 / Pixmac, Pixoto, The Ar tOf Business Cards, Pixta, and Stockphoto.



(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)






No comments:

Post a Comment