Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stock Photography Sales Statistic February 2012

This is my stock photography sales statistic for February 2012. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.

These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for February 2012:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. DepositPhotos
  3. Dreamstime 
  4. Zazzle
February declined by 21% compared to January, but still had a small increase of 11% compared to February 2011. One of the reason that the income was stagnating was, that I spend much time on promoting my Zazzle store and referral network through my Pinterest profile and my new blog Amazing Zazzle. It was the best month ever for Dreamstime, DepositPhotos, and Stockfresh.


(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)

facebook likes google exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment