Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stock Photography Sales Statistic May 2013

This is my stock photography sales statistic for May 2013. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for May 2013:
  1. Shutterstock
  2. Zazzle
  3. DepositPhotos
  4. PhotoSpin
May started very slow. By mid may I though it would be a disaster, but in the second half of the month they tide had and May tried to catch up. With the resold of only 4% decline compared to April and a 43% increase compared to May 2012. It was the best month ever for FeaturePicture, Crestock, DepositPhotos, Pixmac, Solid Stock Art.

(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dear, Really your blog is very interesting, it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing!.

Thanks very much
Free IStockPhoto Coupons

Post a Comment