Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stock Photography Sales Statistic November 2014

This is my stock photography sales statistic for November 2014. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for November 2014:
  1. DepositPhotos
  2. Zazzle
  3. Shutterstock
  4. 3dRose
Looking back over the last few years and after that low October I was hoping to get a boost in November. But unfortunately it was far from that. November ended 7% from October and 17% lower then November 2013. The biggest downturn happened to Shutterstock. I am in the moment about 70% below normal. This started in the middle of October, but I have no idea why. Also Zazzle and Fine Art America are late this year with the increase of sales for the holiday gifts. It was the best month ever for DepositPhotos.



(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)






No comments:

Post a Comment