Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stock Photography Sales Statistic December 2014

This is my stock photography sales statistic for December 2014. You can find a complete list of stock photography agencies that I work with here.


These are for me the best 4 performing stock agencies for December 2014:
  1. DepositPhotos
  2. Zazzle
  3. Shutterstock
  4. iStock
Another disappointing month .... Somehow it doesn't look like that I will recover fast from whatever happened with Shutterstock last October. December is normally my best month, but it didn't turn out like it this time. Also Zazzle was not as good this Christmas season as it was in the last few years. Overall December shrunk 2% compared to November and was down an astounding 21% compared to December 2013. My yearly income only increased by 5%. It was the best month ever for DepositPhotos, and Pixoto.





(This statistic include referral earning at the different agencies)






No comments:

Post a Comment